Saturday 1 April 2017

Flowers galore

Hello, people...

I am at the Fabrika Fantasy blog today. 

The new challenge for the month of April is up and the theme this month is "Flowers Galore".

Here is my DT inspiration for the same.
For my card, I have used the Flower elf image from the store. 




I have used bright pencil colours for colouring the image, to give the Spring effect. Die-cut my image using rectangle stitched die. I took a Pink cardstock, stuck a washi tape and this image a little tilted. Stuck a few flowers on the card. Lastly added a sentiment to the card.


My Card is ready! Wasn't that quick...?
Hop over to the blog to check out the inspirations by the other DT members and do not forget to participate in the challenge.


Regards,
Anila Dikay

Entering in the following challenges
craftycardmakers.blogspot.in - Spring time

No comments:

Post a Comment