Sunday 1 October 2017

Thanks a Latte

Hello, Crafters!!
Today begins a new Challenge at A Perfect time to Craft challenge blog.

Theme is always "Anything goes"
Come along and join in the challenge!!

Our sponsor for month of October is Sayaki Glitter


Image may contain: text

Kindly support our sponsor and visit their shop here

Image may contain: text


Here is my DT inspiration for the same.




The digi I have used for my project is the "Mouse and Hedgehog". 
Here's a link to the image.

I coloured the Digi with pencil colours and die-cut it with a stitched rectangle die. 
On a Pastel yellow CS, I Stuck few washi tapes vertically. 
Mounted the die-cut image with foam adhesive. 
Matted the sentiment with a strip of coloured paper and foam mounted it overlapping the image.





Thank you for dropping by....

Hop over the blog to check out the inspiration by my other DT friends. 

And Do not forget to participate in the challenge.




No comments:

Post a Comment