Thursday 19 October 2017

Diwali Cards

Hello friends!
I am here today, after a long time, to showcase the Diwali cards made by me. 

It's Diwali time here in India and we are all celebrating the festival with our families. I quickly took some time out to share my cards with you all.

Here are the cards I made for sending out to my friends and few made on order.
  


Single layered cards


 The cards are made using Distress inks through stencils and stamping Diwali sentiments on them. Few have additional pop-up elements such as Diyas and rockets.
They are embellished with sequins, twines and tiny Ghungroos.
The envelopes too were stamped with a matching sentiment.

I have additionally used the Fun foils (Foiling without the machine) by Craftyscrappers for the "happy" die-cut on the orange cards and on other cards, it is covered with glossy accents.


Thank you for dropping by!

Wishing you all a very Happy and a Prosperous Diwali!!


Linking to the following challenges
stamplorations (Orange card)
happylittlestampers - CAS challenge (Individual pics of single-layered cards)
time-out challenges (Orange card - The color combo and the pointed shell just like the rockets on my card)
Paruscardmakingchallenge - orange card with gold sentiment

No comments:

Post a Comment