Sunday 3 December 2017

Merry Christmas

Hello friends!
Christmas fever is completely over us now. 
We are all busy making Christmas cards. 

Now, I wanted to make multiple cards (instead of a single) at one go. 
I made these 4 cards simultaneously. You will see how!




I used the "Santa's Christmas" newly launched stamp set from Craftyscrappers for these cards. 


I took a couple of pastel green card bases measuring 4.5" x 6". Using Lawn Fawn's "Freshly cut grass" dye ink, I randomly stamped all the sentiments from the stamp set over the card base. (I did not use the larger/longer  sentiments) Once the ink was dry, I die cut one card using a Stitched star die by Gina Marie and other card using heart die by Spellbinders. I trimmed each of this die-cut panel to the size 4" x5". I stamped the images from the stamp set on Canson watercolour paper. Coloured them using Zig clean markers and an Aqua pen. Fussy cut all the images. Stamped the sentiments on a black cardstock using Versamark ink and heat embossed them using white EP. 

On to the assembling of the cards.
I foam mounted both the die-cut card panels on a green card base each. Adhered the Santa image and the sentiment strip on the card. Lastly, added few enamel dots to add some elements.

I adhered white card panels to green card bases. Foam mounted the die-cuts over some twine. Adhered the images and the sentiment. Lastly, added some enamel dots to complete the cards. 

Here are the pictures.

CARD 1




 CARD 2



Hope you liked my cards!
Looking forward to your feedback.

Thank you for stopping by.

Linking to the frollowing challenges






No comments:

Post a Comment