Wednesday 21 March 2018

Buzzing by (Craftyscrappers)

Hello!
I am back again to showcase the newly released Buzzing by to say hi stamp set by Craftscrappers.
I have a pictorial of three cards using this stamp set. 

P.s. A picture heavy post

The final look of my cards!




I began by stamping all these images from the stamp set on a watercolour paper using Archival ink. Coloured them using Zig markers and Aqua pen and fussy cut them all. 


For the first card, I took a 4"x4" white card. Masked and distressed it alternatively using green and blue distress inks.  Arranged the elements in place and stamped the sentiment and other details using Versafine ink. Adhered all the flowers using liquid adhesive. Using various green coloured distress inks, I created the grass effect in between the flowers. 

 Trimmed and mounted this panel on a side fold card base using foam adhesive. Lastly mounted the Bee using foam adhesive to give it a pop.

 Lastly, added glossy accents to the bee and the flowers. 

Final picture!


CARD 2
I used the hexagon shapes from the stamp set and created a pattern on a white 4"x4" white card.


 Stamped the crown shape and using liquid adhesive added glitter to it. Fussy cut and adhered this to the bee image. 



Stamped the sentiment on this panel. Trimmed and Mounted this panel on a 4x4 notecard using foam adhesive. 






Arranged the images and adhered them in different layers to create some interest. 



Lastly, added some enamel dots to complete my card. 



Final image!




I had few of the coloured images remaining, so I thought of making a bonus card!

CARD 3
I made a card using a ready-to-use shaker card pack.
I lightly traced the placement of the shaker windows on the card base and distressed that portion using distress inks. I adhered two bees and two flowers on the distressed parts using liquid adhesive. Mounted the foam layer over this, followed by the acetate and the top layer. Before adhering the top layer, I stamped the sentiment and other details using Versafine ink. After adhering this top layer, I added the bee using foam adhesive. LAslty, cover the bee with glossy accents to complete my card. 




That's all from my end! 
Hope you enjoyed my pictorial. Do leave some love in the comments below.

Stamp set used from Craftyscrappers -

Linking my cards to the following challenges
CAS mix up (My Bonus card fits this challenge)





No comments:

Post a Comment