Tuesday 13 March 2018

Easter Bunny in the basket (CDD)

Hello, peeps!
I have one more Easter card as my DT post for Craftin Desert Divas to be showcased today.


For my card here I am using two digital images from the store.

I coloured the images using Zig markers and fussy cut them both. I
 added some fine details to the basket using the same markers. 
Next, on a white card base, I masked the top part and coloured the bottom portion using Twisted citron distress ink. 
Next masked this distressed portion and using Salty ocean distress ink coloured the top part of the card. 
Added fine details on the grass using a paint brush and various green distress inks. Adhered the basket image on the card. 
Mounted the bunny overlapping a little over the basket using foam adhesive. 
Added the sentiment and lastly added few dew drops to complete my card. 

 Few more pictures




Products used from the CDD store


That's all for today!


Linking to the following challenges


No comments:

Post a Comment