Wednesday 16 May 2018

Bloom with Happiness

Hi!
Sharing my DT post for Craftin Desert Divas today.

I have used this cute Humming bird with flowers digi from the CDD store
The sentiment is a part of this digi.


I created the background on MS word using the sentiment image of this digi. I initially placed one sentiment. Adjusted the size and increased the transparency of this to make it very light in colour. As i was planning to use this to cover the entire background, I decided to keep it subtle. I placed the sentiment repeatedly over the background till the entire space was covered with the sentiment. 
Out of all the sentiments, I enlarged one of the sentiment around the place I planned to place my digi. Made the transparency of this sentiment zero so it looked black. Printed this background on a 4"x6" card base.  Trimmed the panel and foam mounted it in a tilted fashion on a coloured card base. 

Pirnted the image on watercolour paper, coloured with zig markers and fussy cut it. Mounted this image using thin foam adhesive to pop it against the BG.
Laslty, added few Nuvo drops to complete my card.

Few close ups.


Thank you for stopping by!


Playing along with

time-out challenges (Nature is our best friend)









1 comment:

  1. Have read many blogs on the net but have never come across such a well written blog. Good work keep it up.
    Ideas about Happiness

    ReplyDelete